22 April 2014

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Well, it doesn't seem like it has been this long, but looking at the date of my post, it would appear it has been nearly three years since I have last put words to page...errr....to screen I suppose. Initially, I stopped posting as much, because I was working on a book, and I wanted to save my semi-coherent ramblings for that medium. On the other hand, anyone who has previously visited this page can see I wasn't awesome at keeping up with it before that. I have decided, however, that writing is writing, and keeping the creative juices flowing with only be a good thing, regardless of where I put the words that result.

That being said, I hope you enjoy what I have written herein, but as I've said before, this is mostly for me, so its ok if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment